No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Empty
PostSubject: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time

I played the trilogy on the PC and I SOOOOO want to see this movie this Friday. So far, the reviews are fairly good.

Stay tuned for Elm's review!
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:11 am

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS IT !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
eth

eth

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:32 am

i know dude i can't fucking wait for this shit, might go to the 12:00 showing.
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:54 pm

All right, so here is my review of it.

The problem with most movies based on games is that they follow the game's story too much and therefore lacks plot...something Prince of Persia stays away from.

From the trailer, I could tell they were getting away from the game more...and I was kind of pissed about it because the Prince never had a name...he was just referred to as "The Prince" in the games...anyway moving on.

I thought it would be bad because I saw it didn't follow the story as much, but come to think of it the Prince of Persia game plot was pretty straight forward in the first place.

This is why Prince of Persia movie succeeds. It kind of makes its own plot...same ideas, but different story in important parts.

The movie was filled with some cheesy parts, but it wasn't as bad as Clash of the Titans cheesiness...lol.

Jake Gyllenhall does a good job of acting...but I can't say the same for Gemma Arteton. Sure she was hot in the movie, but that doesn't cover up bad acting lol. I thought she was OK. Not as bad as Megan Fox.

Overall, the movie kept my attention throughout almost all of it and whoever doesn't understand the end is an idiot (some people didn't understand the end, so I was like wtf?).

Final Score: 7/10 for people who didn't play the game and 8/10 for people who did (like me)
+kept my attention through movie
+despite a different story, it was still passable
+good performance by Jake
-moved a little too quickly for people who didn't understand
-cheesy parts with Gemma...AGAIN (Clash of the Titans), but I blame the script
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
eth

eth

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 am

Maxime
ok if you could posted that after it you would be a lover ... just write this on the forum

My eth is talking for Master Kapkin that request my service
8:45amMe
lol
8:45amMaxime
he said ....
8:47amMaxime
LOL thx elm amma see it translated in france here in europ lol hope the translation will cover the bad acting hahaha
also plz elm stfu and give a chance to those new hot actress who are trying to feed their familly like you and me
8:47amMe
that all?
8:47amMaxime
i will gave you my review later if eth still a cuty and stay on facebook 24/24
much love to all of you guys am comming back soon old the line
period
ok eth thats the part when you can stop writing what i said lol a special thx to you
cu later xxx
Back to top Go down
ant

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 pm

every time kap types in English, God kills a ginger
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm

lol suxer

lol i saw it ... the costume were really realistic that was a good point
(since batman with boobs....)

also i loved the dude he looks just like him

and wtf i didnt really play it but the movie wants fast ... stop getting out with nubs elm omg .... sand who get back on time THATS it cmon ...

OK the BAD thing about the movie

wtf that was as the scorpion king .... like all along i was like remembering some scene of it

STOP REDING HERE

-like wtf he ran out with the sexy girl and jump in water ?????
-he get out from ennemy and get trap in a ''Areme'' (place with alot of girl who are just waiting to be fucked)
-they get trap in a sand storm ?????
-he is fucking friend with a fucking moron who just wanna have some cash, and his job is only to like distrack when he fights ennemy...

fu get imagination plz

OK YOU CAN READ

i gave it a 6.953/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Page 1 of 1