No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

Go down 
+2
ant
Elm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:27 am

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife Residentevil_4_poster1

Ok, so this movie was pretty bad...half of it made sense. The other half? Cheesy action flick

She runs along a wall, like 10 people blasting away at her and she doesn't get hit...instead she lands and manages to shoot them all standing still, with the others just looking at her...watching...lol

There was only one action sequence that I really enjoyed...it was pretty awesome, but rest of the movie was bland. Also, the end didn't make sense and near the end was pretty funny...but yeah.

Anyway, I give it a 4.5/10.

Not even a pass! Storyline didn't make sense either.
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
ant

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:34 am

what did you expect? movies based on video games are just as retarded as video games based on movies.
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 am

Prince of Persia is the best movie based off a video game! I'm proud of that movie
Back to top Go down
eth

eth

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 am

no, doom is ftw. last 10 minute chainsaw scene makes the movie win.
Back to top Go down
Skittlez
no|Surrender Jedi
Skittlez

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Well Elm... if you're going see a Resident Eevil movie expecting a good plot and realistic action scenes, i kinda think ur doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:43 pm

also .. jka is a game based on a movie ....

OMG DID I JUST DESSTROYED ANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol .. alos. . all movie + video game would be like x100 better if they could just call me and let me gave my apprension about it etc...
I still dont see how they didnt think of that ,...

Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Skittlez wrote:
Well Elm... if you're going see a Resident Eevil movie expecting a good plot and realistic action scenes, i kinda think ur doing it wrong.

I get free movies, so I have the right to see bad movies and complain about them Razz
Back to top Go down
ant

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Kapkin wrote:
also .. jka is a game based on a movie ....

OMG DID I JUST DESSTROYED ANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol .. alos. . all movie + video game would be like x100 better if they could just call me and let me gave my apprension about it etc...
I still dont see how they didnt think of that ,...

JKA is a game based off some star wars books which are only inspired by star wars, but not officially part of star wars because george lucas says anything from the expanded universe or w/e they call it is just bullshit written by fans
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 pm

george never said tjhat ...

he always need to confirm EVERY book or game related to SW universe .. like EVERY THING

so if he thinks thats bs he can just say no ..

also most of the book are writed buy the same ppls since MR.Lucas dont accept things comming from antboys or w/e the nub kwing how to write things..

also .. if what you said was tru about like jka not comming from movie but from like unknow book and being good for that reason was tru ...
how you explain the shitty spiderman games, or even oder shitt star wars game .. or under nubs game who came out to complete movies ..
Back to top Go down
Copyleft
no|Surrender Council
Copyleft

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Kapkin wrote:

he always need to confirm EVERY book or game related to SW universe .. like EVERY THING

also most of the book are writed buy the same ppls since MR.Lucas dont accept things comming from antboys or w/e the nub kwing how to write things..

also .. if what you said was tru about like jka not comming from movie but from like unknow book and being good for that reason was tru ...
how you explain the shitty spiderman games, or even oder shitt star wars game .. or under nubs game who came out to complete movies ..

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife Quebec_flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminative3.netgoo.org
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

Kapkin wrote:

Wow, shut the fuck up noob.
Back to top Go down
ant

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
Skittlez
no|Surrender Jedi
Skittlez

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:30 am

SO GUYS! What I say is WE'RE MASTERS OF OUR OWN REALITY. That's pretty SWEET huh? It's A fictional universe, whatever I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IS true story, is for me... and I CAN CHOOSE to ignore anyone who says otherwise because srsly wtf, who is that guy?

Personally i think that book where leia and mon mothma and I have a threesome is canon.
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:37 pm

George Lucas wrote:
"There are two worlds here," explained Lucas. "There’s my world, which is the movies, and there’s this other world that has been created, which I say is the parallel universe – the licensing world of the books, games and comic books. They don’t intrude on my world, which is a select period of time, [but] they do intrude in between the movies. I don’t get too involved in the parallel universe

As Skitz said, that's what George Lucas believes, so =)
Back to top Go down
ant

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 pm

he just basically said he doesn't give a fuck as long as they pay him royalties, but they aren't canon. i dun really give a shit either way, i just wanted to piss off kapkin
Back to top Go down
eth

eth

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:32 am

ant wrote:
he just basically said he doesn't give a fuck as long as they pay him royalties, but they aren't canon. i dun really give a shit either way, i just wanted to piss off kapkin

massive success. i tip my hat to you, my good sir.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:45 pm

=( omg fu
Back to top Go down
ant

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:44 pm

</3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4: Afterlife Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Surrender :: General Section :: Night at the Movies!-
Jump to: