No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a little something i wirte for elm to see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121
Registration date : 2008-09-22

a little something i wirte for elm to see Empty
PostSubject: a little something i wirte for elm to see   a little something i wirte for elm to see EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:18 pm

What PvP should looks like?

Ok, i will first introduce myself since am new in here, but super interest by the project.
Kapkin, english inst my first language so dont be rude about my gram lol
So .. hi
Ok now this is done, let me start...

First am posting this topic regardless of what you people want your game to be since i never talk to you before.
So this is about the PVP.

Read my suggestion if you want your game to be pvp based. If not tell me right away, cause every single topic am about to post consern this main aspect.

First, there is 2 different way to build a Pokemon game.
1- Trainning over time till infinite to beat super hard Gym leader.
2- A pokemon game based on pvp and player interaction

I wish to find someday a game of pokemon based on PvP.
But, people keep creating great pokemon game based on lvl'ing over an over again cause they think that people will just quit it after lvl 100 cause they'll be bored.
But i think that what keeps people playing a game is the interaction and competition with player. Cause after realizing yur only lvl'ing your pokemon to beat GMs you get kinda tire of working so hard for no specific reason.

Now dont get me wrong, A pokemon game should be hard. Reaching lvl 100 should be long, but not impossible.
A good pokemon game should probly keep the player advancing thought gyms leader till they reach lvl 100.
So after each gyms beat your getting access to new wild pokemon with highter lvl.
But between all gyms, your having a little neutral zone where you have to train hard and a decent amount of time before been able to defeat the next one.
For Exmeple : lets say your having 10 gyms you should be able to beat Gym1 at lvl 10 pokemon, Gym 2 at lvl 20 pokemons .. etc etc.

this should really not been done in one week... and this patch should been treaten as a long tutorial for the game and not as the game itself.
Idk if you guy played League of legend, but they had something really interesting in it. and you should try to implent that in that pokemon game of yours.
In league of legend, you can only start doing Ranked game at lvl 30 and at lvl 30 its your max lvl. So till lvl 30your fighting people but that doesnt really count in your stats.
So, if we transfert it here.... ---> You train and fight till lvl 100 then people at lvl 100 will be at the same lvl and thats when the real pvp starts.
Note that lvl till 30 in LoL or till lvl 100 in pokemon is and should take alot of time.

As i said, once you reach lvl 100 your basicly having the same equal chances as every body else at lvl 100.
And thats what keep a pvp active and competitive.
When people having the same statistically talking chances that's where skills really get involved.
So in my mind, when your finally lvl 100 thats when you build your team for pvp and start doing clan war / team fights / tourny / challenge etc.

And people want to reach lvl 100 and be pvp'ing cause thats where the game is starting.

Arena

1v1 Season
You start, you pick 6 of you pokemon, then you fight the ennemy, you win you gets some points on win, or lose some if you losed based on your ranked position. ( deafeating a top player would give you more points, and he would lose more points). Since everybody is lvl 100 match-up are done randomly.
The points you earn put you in a special bracket for the last week of the month.
Rookie , Pro , Elite
Then in the last week again you fight people, you have one chance only to have, lets say 7, victory in a row, and then you win a price.
So people in Elite division winning the price would earn something more cool then the people in Rookie division. Could be money, of in game point to buy pokemon or item etc.
This could also happen in 2v2 if you guys plan on doing that aswell.
So this option in the arena could be the 1v1 season or 2v2 season.
But there is so many other thing you can do in this arena.

Arena Survivor
lvl 100 again, so draft is still random.
IF you win your fight, you go in step 2 and one of your pokemon is having half is normal hp.
If you win, you go step 3 and one of your having only 5 pokemon .. etc ( i did not tested this one, so it might be too brutal...)
Step 2 may be having a pokemon 3/4 max hp ...

Last man standing,
Lets say there is 8 player that start and they fight each other till there is only one left. (this is like a little tourny)
And once again you could win points or w/e ..

Also your total points of your crew at the end of the month can give you bonus.
For exemple, am in a clan called Doritos, and 3 of my member did arena this month and one had 10 points, the other 500 points and i had 1500(cause am super good)
And in addition we are having the best total points vs all the other crew, so regardless the 7 win in a row, our clan is having a bonus +.10% shiny find or something...
Or points of every body could be collected adding to your clan bank and with that you could buy some things, such as ''+10% exp boost for 5 days'' or w/e

Pvp War,
This is a little more tricky,
I dont really have any idea of what it could work, but thats what i think.
Each team/clan should have there zone.
And there is like neutral zone in the middle (as flags or special thing)
And holding those neutral position gave your clan advantage over wild ingame zone ( THIS CAN NOT INFLUENCE PVP since pvp should ALWAYS be fair no matter what team your in)
So lets say your crew is having the chances flags, your having +2$ per kill etc
As for how this war could be done i really dont know.

Team Arena
Maybe in the same arena or else where,
you could go there with an amount of team member.
and enter the special team matches.

Exemple i bring 4 other member of Doritos with me.
i challenge Team_Pikachu to a team fight.
They accept, we meet in the 5v5 zone (since we are 5 in both team)
then the fight start, The first member fight the first member of the opposing team.
The second member fight the second etc etc
(this wouldnt not be random draft cause team vs team sould be UBER competitive)
So normally people whould be like ...
-I challenged you PokeMan
-I accpet you so weak
-(team chat) Hey kap i will take Pokewoman i know she only use electric pokemon and i can easily counter that
-(team chat) K perfect i'll take the leader
etc etc

So basicly they all finish there fights and the team who add more win wins.
Or they could have decided how much round they could do etc.
So its over 2 round , they redo their fights then the game over wins caculate the winners.
There also could be an option of betting.
like Team Doritos challenge Team_Pikachu for 5000$
so the put the money and the winner gets it.

I have still alot of other Pvp ideas, but i'll wait before posting some more since i dont know if you guys really want a game based on pvp or not.

Gj if you read it all, hope it helped
if you want to talk about it some more private me.
I really want to help !
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Dax
no|Surrender Council

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-11-24

a little something i wirte for elm to see Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little something i wirte for elm to see   a little something i wirte for elm to see EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:03 pm

TL;DR
Back to top Go down

a little something i wirte for elm to see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Surrender :: Pokemon :: Poke-Talks-
Jump to: