No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star wars episode 7

Go down 
+3
Mith
Elm
Vedas
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Star wars episode 7 Empty
PostSubject: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Disney buys lucas films and there is now gonna be a star wars ep 7 set for release 2015, what you guys think??

http://thenextweb.com/media/2012/10/30/disney-purchases-lucasfilm-including-the-star-wars-franchise-for-4-05b-in-cash-and-stock/

Personally I can't wait already, thanks god someone stepped in and bought it because lucas being a dick and just wouldnt make another! so much for there will never be another star wars film, I always knew there would be eventually and now its been announced! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 pm

idk ...

the story can be really awsome

like the part han and lea ran away with their child,
or luke meeting MAra jade
or just like luke remaking the temple in Yavin

But it can also be very bad if not well act and produced,
they should call me for advice

or this guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:08 am

IM FUCKINH PUMEPD!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Vedas

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Elm wrote:
IM FUCKINH PUMEPD!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^ This

AND These movies show great potential for there being a JK4 annnnnd a Star wars galaxies 2 and a star wars battlefront three.

Basically I only play star wars games and my hopes for these games are EXTREMELY high as these are the only games I tend to play. SO EXCITED.
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Hahaha elm! Looking forward to it myself!! Not sure about a jk4 though I don't think disney will care about that they will foxus on the film!! They may not even have luke in the film we don't know when it is going to be set it could be way after luke and han etc which I hope it is tbh.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 pm

if its about han... FUCKING GIVE ME THE REAL ONE !

same for luke and lea .. fucking give them what they want $$$$$
THREY DESERVED IT !
Back to top Go down
Vedas

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Well the stories for 7 8 9 are already written according to lucas and more importantly it was said that they want to continue the storyline of the original characters luke leia and han. My issue with that is that they are all 60+ lol. I don't want new actors for them though =(( so Mark hamil needs to lose weight and wear some makeup..Harrison Ford should do the same and Carrie Fisher or w/e her name is needs to get off the drugs and lose weight and probably shave her mustache.
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Fuck that it will be shit idc about luke and leia get some bad ass knew jedis in and some new evil fucker of a sith and set it way after those fuckers are all dead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vedas

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:34 pm

It's disney. They'll make it interesting =)
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:11 am

Herø wrote:
Fuck that it will be shit idc about luke and leia get some bad ass knew jedis in and some new evil fucker of a sith and set it way after those fuckers are all dead Very Happy

Elm approves this message.
Back to top Go down
Mith
nS' bitch

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:54 pm

The future of star wars

Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:38 pm

i heard maley Cirus was the next princess amidala
Back to top Go down
Dax
no|Surrender Council

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Kapkin wrote:
i heard maley Cirus was the next princess amidala
They would lose so many fans.
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 am

Sooooooooooo what you guys think of the latest news?? Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Princess leia all confirmed for the film?!?!
Back to top Go down
Dax
no|Surrender Council

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Interesting, but we'll have to wait for an actual storyline.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:06 pm

All of them been there dont really help us to know if they will creat a story from scratch as an alternate dimension or if they will go with the stories in the books (that are amazing)

If they continue with the books, with solo and lea in it that mean we will see their child.
and with luke in, that mean we will probly see the new temple and mara jade...

And if luke is that old, we will finally see his child, A jedi ginger ! !! ! !!
Ben Skywalker !
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Hopefully get some more news soon!! Ewan McGregor said he would return if asked (doubt he will be though as don't see how he can be used). What are the books called?? It may be better if they done a completely new storyline that way people won't know what's going to happen. I would like to see some decent sith like Maul caliber.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 pm

there is like 200s books

he could dod a monster wearing a mask tbh
Back to top Go down
Vedas

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:36 pm

They will be doing new storylines also. Spinoff movies and new trilogies hopefully. I'm thinking Knights of the Old Republic movies. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:14 am

Hmmm probably. Yea that would be pretty awesome if done right.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:58 pm

who said it will be a new story line ???

also it as been confirmed that it will be at least a trilogy
Back to top Go down
Vedas

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 pm

no one said that 7 8 and 9 would be new story line. they said that they will ALSO be doing new storylines i believe.
Back to top Go down
Skittlez
no|Surrender Jedi
Skittlez

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:41 am

i hop they make a movie from that fanfic i wrote where luke and leia get married and their babies are jedis and then its like look whos talking too that movie wehre the babies talk and they are all jedis and they are fighting baby sith that were from when vader and leia had babys and then at the end they are like lol we're kinda brothers and sisters so we shudn't fite then the sith baby said LOL DIE n kil one of the jedi baby and then they all battle and only one baby live and then it grows up and becomes emperor but u dont know if its a good baby or bad baby and then later in the sequel u find out it was a bad one n then one of the baby u thought was ded wasn't n he was a good one but then he got raised by some other family but that didnt matter cuz he was destine to save the universe so even though he was raise by middle class policeman who found him as he was hurt after the fight, he still become the hero and lead new rebel against his eveil brother and thats the third movie and it like clash of the brothers but they aren't baby anymore htey are older like 20something men and at the end they saberduel 1v1 brother v brother but i wont spoil who win (it the good one but the bad one was gonna win but then he couldnt kill his brother but the good one took advantage and kill the bad one so it make u wonder which one is really good) and he become new ruler.
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 am

Skittlez wrote:
i hop they make a movie from that fanfic i wrote where luke and leia get married and their babies are jedis and then its like look whos talking too that movie wehre the babies talk and they are all jedis and they are fighting baby sith that were from when vader and leia had babys and then at the end they are like lol we're kinda brothers and sisters so we shudn't fite then the sith baby said LOL DIE n kil one of the jedi baby and then they all battle and only one baby live and then it grows up and becomes emperor but u dont know if its a good baby or bad baby and then later in the sequel u find out it was a bad one n then one of the baby u thought was ded wasn't n he was a good one but then he got raised by some other family but that didnt matter cuz he was destine to save the universe so even though he was raise by middle class policeman who found him as he was hurt after the fight, he still become the hero and lead new rebel against his eveil brother and thats the third movie and it like clash of the brothers but they aren't baby anymore htey are older like 20something men and at the end they saberduel 1v1 brother v brother but i wont spoil who win (it the good one but the bad one was gonna win but then he couldnt kill his brother but the good one took advantage and kill the bad one so it make u wonder which one is really good) and he become new ruler.

^ Thumbs Up ^
Back to top Go down
Dax
no|Surrender Council

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 pm

I would watch the shit out of that storyline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars episode 7   Star wars episode 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star wars episode 7
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next