No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Link's leave post/explanation on history of CLG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Link's leave post/explanation on history of CLG Empty
PostSubject: Link's leave post/explanation on history of CLG   Link's leave post/explanation on history of CLG EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:27 am

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f-tk9szvFo7XqtJpquI6cJoVY2HAOHBHZbDfDKn4lDA/preview?sle=true

Quote :
All the games we cleanly sweeped guess what happened? Our top laner was strong! We 4-0d tsm I think during the season and it was a large part of me tilting dyrus and making sure nien was strong. Me and aphro were getting used to each other in the shotcalling roll. Nien pitched in and always offered his input and he was the motivational guy. Dexter used to make calls but his confidence got crushed  by double. In the end he just became like this tool. Nien became a tool. I never wanted that to ever happen. A team doesn’t just pick up people like nien/dexter who were supposed to be carry top/junglers and then become a tool. That’s so fucking wrong. But it happened. They both lost confidence eventually. First nien and dexter later.

Thanks, Link. Confirmed my suspicions...Doublelift so bad...#freedexter

Quote :
Lemon did most of the picks and bans and we’d just discuss the team. The biggest difference that I noticed was that Dexter was a follower whereas Meteos was a leader. He’d do or tell people what he wanted in the early game. He had a plan of how to play the game and that’s something that literally 99.9% in NA doesn’t do and the BIGGEST REASON WHY WE ARE TERRIBLE AS A REGION. He figured out win conditions and he actually got mad at me for telling him one time to tell him where to gank or ward.

<3 Meteos! nobody tells the jungler what to do fk off ty

Quote :
We proceeded to go to Korea completely fail our bootcamp, aphro said something like “I dont’ believe in us to win playoffs”, monte gave up on us (straight up walked out the door after scrims), seraph literally hated dexter and told him to never gank top (which was fucking hilarious btw) and he became a true isolated top laner (more so than anyone ever was on CLG), double was initiating his late game mode, and I didn’t really know what to do except try to pick what was op. I really tried during the korean boot camp and tried to play the most soloq there. But it just felt like there was no hope. Oh well, we lost to curse lmao and we got shit on by Quas’s nidalee and our picks just fell apart. We didn’t understand NA’s meta and we couldn’t even replicate korea’s playstyle or meta so of course we were going to lose.
We proceeded to play dignitas and we won game 1 but then after game 2 think we were doing a 1-3-1 split push but we failed like usual LOL and then I did some stupid shit where i tried to backdoor an inhib and we lost to a late game tristana. somethingsomething we didnt play ball comp we suck we should have done it but we didn’t do it we lost to dignitas.
week leading up to relegations I was pissed and obviously I didn’t have faith in the team. We kicked monte and picked up zuna who I thought would do am uch better job at least in person. I mean after what monte did to us in korea there’s no way he was going to stay. A coach should never lose face in front of his players yet he did. Zikz tried to help as well but his identity on the team was confusing as fuck. He was like our analyst yet our coach in tryout. Zuna was our coach in tryout. Hotshot was getting desperate. Dexter didn’t want to play on the team anymore. Seraph was silent and never said anything. Double tried the most. I eventually started to try after I realized what CLG meant to me. Aphro idk what he was thinking.

LMAO Monte so rude LOL

Quote :
double and aphro literally fell apart during korea. double stopped trusting aphro and they got smashed by skt’s bottom lane. even the 2-3days before playoffs they refused to really communicated with each other. I had to sit them down together and watch a replay and reconcile. Think we would have gotten smashed harder if I didn’t who knows.

I KNEW they hated each other/were really being unusual around that time when they were on stream duo'qing.

Quote :
When I get no response or it’s just like silence or I saw no improvement in gameplay. To me there’s no point in playing. I refused to believe xmithie/zion/aphro/double were incapable of improving or something. I gave up on double. I realized zion is just a slow learner. Aphro is held back by double. Xmithie’s playstyle is the opposite of what I want so it’s going to take time. And since I don’t really have that much time left in terms of my motivation/my willpower to play this game anymore I figured it’s better if I just step down. A top tier team in my eyes is a team with at least 2-3 players who can at least figure out win conditions.

So gewd

Quote :
One biggest problem I have is with double and him not playing as a team player. I mean he flamed the entire team and blame deflected after playoffs ended. To me that’s the biggest backstab anyone can do. You either lose as a team or you win as a team. You accept your loss and you move forward to figure out what you can improve. To blame your team and say there’s nothing you could have done = telling me you will never trust your teammates. This CLG isn’t a team. It’s just five players trying to work together lmao.

LMAO knew doublelift was toxic as fuck.
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com

Link's leave post/explanation on history of CLG
Page 1 of 1