No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kapkin, the hard working support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Kapkin, the hard working support Empty
PostSubject: Kapkin, the hard working support   Kapkin, the hard working support EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:31 am

Kapkin, the hard working support Diamon13

Kapkin Reached Diamond this season !
You guys are all aloud to eat a bite of Bingsoo to celebrate !
Gj Kapkin !

The adventure of my Promo,
1-0-0-1-1
So first match i did went pretty well, was the last rank match i did for the day, and everything went pretty smooth.
Second match was horrible, the adc first pick my support to trade role later on, but the adc crashed and we never got to trade. Resulting in Kapkin playing ADC vs diamond people. I did ok early , got two kills in lane, i couldn't cs tho.. and in mid to late game when team-fight started that's when people start realizing this kid is awful at adc'ing.
I also losed the third match, that one we got raped, we had a good lead bot, but all our other lane got rapped, we didnt played respecting the pressure of the other lanes and got gank (aka 5 men bot) like 3 times in a row.
At this point, i tried putting me in the C9 mind set. I can reverse sweet this ! So i took it one game at the time, and won next two !

I'd give MVP to Zilean for my climb to Diamon. Really was an MVP, with teammates link Garen or Rammus, and vs champion like veigar.

Shootout to Moepat and I am not Skrosh, my Duo partners for the adventure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Dax
no|Surrender Council

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Kapkin, the hard working support   Kapkin, the hard working support EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:29 pm

You're welcome. let me know if you need help climbing higher.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Kapkin, the hard working support   Kapkin, the hard working support EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:37 pm

thx, i'll call you
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kapkin, the hard working support   Kapkin, the hard working support Empty

Back to top Go down

Kapkin, the hard working support
Page 1 of 1