No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Force Awakens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-09-23

The Force Awakens Empty
PostSubject: The Force Awakens   The Force Awakens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:06 pm

The Force Awakens Love-c10

Elm was always so much better at this. Just wanted to open this up because no one has yet :O Looks like you all been afk for a bit though.

So what did you guys think of the movie? Out of ten? Favourite scenes and characters? Theories?
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121
Registration date : 2008-09-22

The Force Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Force Awakens   The Force Awakens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:56 pm

SPOILERS ALERT ...
tbh if one of you guys reading this hasnt seen this movie yet, your ban from nS

I'd give it a 9.452456/10
But tbh this note will be influence by the second movie.
So maybe it will get a highter note or a lower note depending how the second and third movie will be,
Cause to me this movie was made while knowing that it is part of a trilogie.
And as 4th, 5 and 6, As kid we all watched those at the same time, we didnt had to wait a year and more for the next one.
But ye, this movie on it own is good but if part of a trilogie that is awsome will get even better.

So ye, i enjoyed it alot.
I guess my fav scene would be the one where Ken is trying to pull the saber out from the snow, and then the music shift and Rey pull it out and catch it. Gave me the cheels and also i cried ...
(not joking)

And tbh, seen the milenium flacon was fucking great. No idea i could feel that way for seen an object.

I think i would have love the scene where hansolo come in ''We are home'' if i havent seen it in the trailers before. But was still great, made me smile

Movie was fantastic
There is some things that are like weird tho, but maybe we will know more about those in future movie. thats why i dont really wanna judge those
(aka why is R2D2 such a bitch and dont talk all movie then comes in with a solution to everything)

I'd love it if the movie could also be darker.
The comedie part was not bad, i laught alot. i think this is like the maximum comedie you should have on those movie dont go more then that plz.

My fav caracter is Ren i think. I feel like he could be very complex and i found him very interesting.
Rey is totally cool too. But again, its not really clear why she is so good with the force that she can mind trick and fight without proper trainning ... did she had proper trainning ? ...so i'll have to wait for more info before giving her more credit.

Hansolo acting , = Amazing.

Chewbaka acting = amazing !

C3P0 was great lol

loved BB8.

The xwing fights were sooooo good ! i like it when flyn is like WOOOAhhhhh ! thats an amazing pilot ! that scene was fucking great.

i loved it.
Now i just wish second movie could go even deeper, darker, and that things goes to shit. 4 planetes got blown oout ! is the empire winning ? etc etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-09-22

The Force Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Force Awakens   The Force Awakens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:10 pm

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-09-23

The Force Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Force Awakens   The Force Awakens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Well, I would have to agree I can't give it a difinitive score until 8 and 9 BUT on its own I say 9/10. I think personally that R2 was under command from Luke not to turn on until Rey got to the planet. I think Rey has to be Lukes daughter. And I think she was in Lukes academy but had her mind wiped and sent to Jakku under the trust of the old guy from the start to keep her safe from Kylo Ren who killed everyone else in the academy. That's what i think but who knows. Ths would explain why she gets good with the force so quick etc. And I agree the lightsaber scene is my favourite.

ALTHOUGH when han shouts ben wow, that was emotional lol. And of course the falcon.

Only year and a half till 8, will fly in! cant wait already lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Force Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Force Awakens   The Force Awakens Empty

Back to top Go down

The Force Awakens
Page 1 of 1