No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orion [Withdrawn]

Go down 
+6
Kapkin
Elm
emp
Vash
Tommø
orion
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi orion, it's come to our attention that you are not wearing ns-t tags anymore, and I've been informed you are wearing kop tags alot more. I'm sure this is an old clan of yours as it's no longer around, BUT I would expect if you still want to be in the clan, that you would be wearing the tags, so the question is do you still want to join us or not? We are not looking for short term members here at nS and hope to gain members who are proud to wear the nS tags at mainly all times, I ALWAYS wear my nS tag unless I'm doing an nc match, and this is how I would like our members to be.
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Well said Hero.
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 pm

we just own him while he was wearing fatal tag (took in the tffa) so ... yeah just close this
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
orion

orion

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:21 pm

fatal? wrong guy kap, nah i dont really care for this srs of a clan, same reason i left master, also ill 1 on 1 u. u dont own me :p
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Well here at nS we treat our members with the same respect that they treat us. We expect you to be joining this clan in the mind you are not planning on being here for a few weeks or months, getting bored and then leaving, but that you are looking to be an honourable and honest member who will stick by the clan. If this isn't what you are going to be, then I suggest you rethink your application.
Back to top Go down
orion

orion

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm

i think my last post was obvious re-thinking. anyways u might as well close this thread. pz
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm

sorry if you took what i said all wrong... i use own as in win ... i dont know any other words to say that .. but ok... my mistake
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175

PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Glad this was settled as it helps us direct our attention to members who actually want to join.
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orion [Withdrawn]   Orion [Withdrawn] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orion [Withdrawn]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2