...and no mercy...
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 pz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aexium



Number of posts : 9
Age : 25
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: pz   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:04 pm

well since every1 is leaving nS, and i don't realy see a better future till next summer (and i wasnt in nS for very long) i shall be leaving, but it was great fun while it lasted, thanks for everything you guys did.
cya'll later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 5173
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: pz   Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:02 pm

aexium wrote:
but it was great fun while it lasted

Lmao.

Weren't you already double-clanning at the time anyway? That's what my reports tell me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Banana
no|Surrender Council
avatar

Number of posts : 445
Age : 28
Location : boogaboo
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:59 am

Stay Fruity Bro-seph

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eth

avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 29
Location : philly
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 am

Elm wrote:
aexium wrote:
but it was great fun while it lasted

Lmao.

Weren't you already double-clanning at the time anyway? That's what my reports tell me.

idk why double clanning is bad... also, even if he was dc'ing, how would that make it not fun. in addition, why wouldn't he double clan. nobody from ns is on. finally, your reports? wtf. plz stop making dramas elmo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herø
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 2015
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 am

Quote :
well since every1 is leaving nS, and i don't realy see a better future till next summer (and i wasnt in nS for very long) i shall be leaving, but it was great fun while it lasted, thanks for everything you guys did.
cya'll later

Well I understand, we are going through a rough time at nS in activity and members. This sort of thing will happen to most clans though, some will just kill off the clan and others will work through it which is what we inted to do - even though it may take time and effort.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aexium



Number of posts : 9
Age : 25
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:27 am

I do not see how being in a clan in 1.00 which is dead could be considered multiclanning and anyways I could just say I'm on it's 1.01 team (btw it's oe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
method
nS' slutty ass whore


Number of posts : 146
Age : 28
Location : MICHIGAN BITCH
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:28 pm

MY REPORTS TELL ME YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS WITHOUT JKA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 5173
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:58 pm

eth wrote:
Elm wrote:
aexium wrote:
but it was great fun while it lasted

Lmao.

Weren't you already double-clanning at the time anyway? That's what my reports tell me.

idk why double clanning is bad... also, even if he was dc'ing, how would that make it not fun. in addition, why wouldn't he double clan. nobody from ns is on. finally, your reports? wtf. plz stop making dramas elmo

Lol @ you for caring about how I care.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
eth

avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 29
Location : philly
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:00 am

Elm wrote:
eth wrote:
Elm wrote:
aexium wrote:
but it was great fun while it lasted

Lmao.

Weren't you already double-clanning at the time anyway? That's what my reports tell me.

idk why double clanning is bad... also, even if he was dc'ing, how would that make it not fun. in addition, why wouldn't he double clan. nobody from ns is on. finally, your reports? wtf. plz stop making dramas elmo

Lol @ you for caring about how I care.

lol @ you for caring in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herø
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 2015
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:11 am

Quote :
lol @ you for caring in the first place.

lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 5173
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Actually no, that's not a good reason to "lol" because my caring is for good reason psychologically.

What I experienced was the effort justification effect where we are motivated to like or value things we have invested time and effort to attain. I have invested countless hours and days to get this clan where it once was.

Eth, I think that you can agree with me that nS used to be a really competitive clan in terms of skill at one point. The clan started going downhill after that with some bad recruits.

So I think I am justified in caring about how far it has fallen.

I don't know why you're trying to defend a person who joined nS for like 1 week and then left. Doesn't fit my schema of you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
eth

avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 29
Location : philly
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Elm wrote:
Actually no, that's not a good reason to "lol" because my caring is for good reason psychologically.

What I experienced was the effort justification effect where we are motivated to like or value things we have invested time and effort to attain. I have invested countless hours and days to get this clan where it once was.

Eth, I think that you can agree with me that nS used to be a really competitive clan in terms of skill at one point. The clan started going downhill after that with some bad recruits.

So I think I am justified in caring about how far it has fallen.

I don't know why you're trying to defend a person who joined nS for like 1 week and then left. Doesn't fit my schema of you.

i'm breakin da mold! also idk i always play defense attorney. also
Quote :
I think that you can agree with me that nS used to be a really competitive clan in terms of skill at one point. The clan started going downhill after that with some bad recruits.
that's why i left, i dont like being in starter clans. however i wouldnt say that the recruits were bad, just not as skilled as they should have been to join ns.

either way i still lol'd whether its a good reason or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 5173
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Yeah, and now you are in an ending clan...=p

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Herø
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 2015
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Quote :
Elm wrote:Actually no, that's not a good reason to "lol" because my caring is for good reason psychologically.

What I experienced was the effort justification effect where we are motivated to like or value things we have invested time and effort to attain. I have invested countless hours and days to get this clan where it once was.

Eth, I think that you can agree with me that nS used to be a really competitive clan in terms of skill at one point. The clan started going downhill after that with some bad recruits.

So I think I am justified in caring about how far it has fallen.

I don't know why you're trying to defend a person who joined nS for like 1 week and then left. Doesn't fit my schema of you.



i'm breakin da mold! also idk i always play defense attorney. also

I think that you can agree with me that nS used to be a really competitive clan in terms of skill at one point. The clan started going downhill after that with some bad recruits.

that's why i left, i dont like being in starter clans. however i wouldnt say that the recruits were bad, just not as skilled as they should have been to join ns.

either way i still lol'd whether its a good reason or not.

Firstly, nS isn't all about "skill" even though yes it was a competitive clan a while back in that way. Although being referred to as a starter clan doesn't bother me at all tbh. Aexium told me we are reffered to as this because we actually train people and make an effort to get them better, which in my eyes isn't a bad thing. It is good to see you do care however, you did just give up on it in the first bad patch of inactivity or skill loss or whatever you say happened to it. And yes nS has fallen from what it once was, and I'm not gonna say it will ever be the same without you and kap but I will do everything I can to revive nS, and I will not let it die. Also although im not wov's no.1 fan, I do not see how its an ending clan lol?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 5173
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: pz   Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Herø wrote:
did just give up on it in the first bad patch of inactivity or skill loss

Funny how you say that when I was always an active player even when things were inactive. Memory loss maybe?

I'm losing interest in this discussion. Good day.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Herø
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 2015
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: pz   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:09 am

Quote :
Funny how you say that when I was always an active player even when things were inactive. Memory loss maybe?

I'm losing interest in this discussion. Good day.

Funny how... no? Good day bitch Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eth

avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 29
Location : philly
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: pz   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:22 am

lol how is wov ending rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herø
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 2015
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: pz   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:46 am

true

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trax?!?

avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 26
Location : Tennessee - United States Of America
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: pz   Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:03 pm

alot of bullshit for some1 just leaving wow guys who cares
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Copyleft
no|Surrender Council
avatar

Number of posts : 947
Age : 67
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: pz   Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Trax?!? wrote:
alot of bullshit for some1 just leaving wow guys who cares

_________________

Kap:
Quote :
i can do it with my shitting english !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.terminative3.netgoo.org
method
nS' slutty ass whore


Number of posts : 146
Age : 28
Location : MICHIGAN BITCH
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: pz   Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:38 pm

phoenix wright wannabes up in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banana
no|Surrender Council
avatar

Number of posts : 445
Age : 28
Location : boogaboo
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: pz   Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 5173
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: pz   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 pm



lmfao!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Herø
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 2015
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: pz   Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 pm

OKAY, looks like end of topic Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 5173
Age : 29
Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: pz   Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:57 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: pz   

Back to top Go down
 
pz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Surrender :: General Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: