No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terminative 3 EC invitation

Go down 
+5
Skittlez
Elm
Copyleft
Kapkin
Removed
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dax
no|Surrender Council

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:06 pm

lol@jkadrama

I'm gonna take a break from jka, I might be on every now and then at instagib.
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Kapkin wrote:
fu elm dont insulte me on forum ! your only allow to do it on voice chat ! .. your ruinning all the autority i have left =(

lol <3

Kapkin wrote:
ps: since you never showed up in nhl elm, i played chess with skit .. and he rocked me so bad =( ... little skit can think right tbh

Sorry, I decided to shave my like 6-week old beard...was fucking hard lol.
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

moustach ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:20 pm

No, I had a full beard.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:48 pm

but now ..
Back to top Go down
Dax
no|Surrender Council

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:13 am

it's gone... 'cause he shaved it...
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
Vedas

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 pm

This is the extent of homosexuality that I see when I check in on you guys?....and some of you are actually semi-ok with it? Jesus...get lives plz. And idk who the fags are that posted this shit but please...you wanna learn how to play go learn from 1.00ers cause they are prolly better...you wanna teach how to play then self teach cause my guess is in any real match you all suck.

Elm you're gay cause ur not "close" to me. (=P)

and you know that when I eventually get back...could be in 2 weeks btw...I will be hounding you all to get on.

ttys <3z
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Tigress wrote:
This is the extent of homosexuality that I see when I check in on you guys?....and some of you are actually semi-ok with it? Jesus...get lives plz. And idk who the fags are that posted this shit but please...you wanna learn how to play go learn from 1.00ers cause they are prolly better...you wanna teach how to play then self teach cause my guess is in any real match you all suck.

and you know that when I eventually get back...could be in 2 weeks btw...I will be hounding you all to get on.

ttys <3z

<3

I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 recently and the Tigress character in that reminded me of you! Not because of the same name, but because of the cold and harsh personality lol, but underneath is a soft side like rice pudding.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:00 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
<3
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Quote :

Hugo is good and pretty skilled infact Tig. Don't think its really fair to judge people you don't know. This doesn't need to be so negative, all they are trying to do is something different (which even if you think is pointless) there will be some players who will think differently about it. Your aloud your opinion Tig but personally I don't think it's worth much when you can't back it up and nor is it ok or cool to tell people to "get lives" just because they have a different opinion than you. I don't see anything bad that can come of this. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work - it won't effect any of us - so I don't think we need to or there is any point in us being so negative towards it.

Quote :

ttys <3z

His closeness to Kapkin is the real reason why he is gay Wink Niceee that your coming back Tig, although I can't play jka anymore but I know Elm still plays like 5 hours a day and Kapkin still thinks hes a real jedi so there will still be some of us you can play with!
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 pm

What the fuck? More like 5 hours per month lol.
Back to top Go down
Vedas

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Herø wrote:

Hugo is good and pretty skilled infact Tig. Don't think its really fair to judge people you don't know. This doesn't need to be so negative, all they are trying to do is something different (which even if you think is pointless) there will be some players who will think differently about it. Your aloud your opinion Tig but personally I don't think it's worth much when you can't back it up and nor is it ok or cool to tell people to "get lives" just because they have a different opinion than you. I don't see anything bad that can come of this. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work - it won't effect any of us - so I don't think we need to or there is any point in us being so negative towards it.

It sucks...gg...back it up?...Dead game..back up sent.
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Quote :
What the fuck? More like 5 hours per month lol.

I was being sarcastic obviously Elmo boy!! lol Razz

Quote :

"It sucks" again you can't back it up lol.. Dead game doesn't back up any of your points Tig. Pretty immature comment that makes no sense lol but ok.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:30 pm

she was gone so much she cant even remember that our DEAD GAME is still num 93 overall x-fire game .. witch is better then most game... lol approximative 93/ 10005241 games
Back to top Go down
Dax
no|Surrender Council

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Elm wrote:

I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 recently and the Tigress character in that reminded me of you! Not because of the same name, but because of the cold and harsh personality lol, but underneath is a soft side like rice pudding.

Tig just needs a man by her side to tell her to shut up every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Vedas

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 am

Herø wrote:

Quote :

"It sucks" again you can't back it up lol.. Dead game doesn't back up any of your points Tig. Pretty immature comment that makes no sense lol but ok.

it sucks...dead game...have a nice night.

totally pwnd please stop crying or rename to zero ty.

<3
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:14 am

Quote :
it sucks...dead game...have a nice night.

totally pwnd please stop crying or rename to zero ty.

<3

Lol you sound like an immature 11 year old girl.. If it's a dead game then don't come back. You seem to be pissed off in your comments here, go get yourself a good fucking and you may feel a bit better Wink
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am

idk about her looking piss ...

i kinda imagine her saying that with a big smile ..

learn to find sarcasm hero ...

like the first thing tigs gonna do when she will come back is playing jka none stop ..
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:51 am

I said what I said with a big smile to, forgot to write "<3"
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:36 am

in your message you end up with a ''winky face'' and that can easily take as a formal form of aggression tbh
Back to top Go down
Skittlez
no|Surrender Jedi
Skittlez

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:57 am

buncha fags. all of you. also tig wow go back to yugoslavia & stfu
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Quote :
in your message you end up with a ''winky face'' and that can easily take as a formal form of aggression tbh

I hardly think a wink face represents aggression. But ok whatever I'm done caring.
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Skit, go back to wherever USA imported you from. Probably the slums of Mexico, you dirty Mexican.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:51 pm

ewwww gingers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminative 3 EC invitation   Terminative 3 EC invitation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Terminative 3 EC invitation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Surrender :: General Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: