No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men: First Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121
Registration date : 2008-09-22

X-Men: First Class Empty
PostSubject: X-Men: First Class   X-Men: First Class EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:14 am

X-Men: First Class X-men_10

Ok, well i would say to people to actually make some research about the x-men before seing this mvie. I would say this movie is for people who know them from the start.

Alot of cool caracter, that are almost as in the BD, they changed the story, of course, but the caracters mind stays the same, witch i loved.

I also loved the way they made the sky battle (for exemple) like filmed as the old fashion movie, was cool

They also made banshee ginger witch is a STRONG positive point !

i would loved to see cyclops, cause he is one of the first x-men with angle(the guy), beast, and an other that i forgot..

but i loved the way they mixted up x-men and the alternate mutants team (wich is darwin, and the angle girl (Binki or something) )
Cause tbh the real sotry is wayyy more complicated have pretty nothing to do with this one, but tbh this one fits verywell in term of conclusion with the real one.

THX god there suit are as the old fashion's one ! Yeahh !

gj

8.9956841/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-09-22

X-Men: First Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class   X-Men: First Class EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Agreed. 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com

X-Men: First Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Surrender :: General Section :: Night at the Movies!-
Jump to: