No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformers: Dark side of the moon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

Number of posts : 5121
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Transformers: Dark side of the moon Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Dark side of the moon   Transformers: Dark side of the moon EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 am

Transformers: Dark side of the moon Dark-o10

Transformers: Dark side of the moon New-tr10

Ok so me and one of my firend were suppose to go see Green Lantern (as skill told me too) but sadly we enter the wrong room, and end up in the Transformers room (who started 5min after green lantern.. so we couldnt switch)

w/e was sad cause the movie start into space .. and we were like wtf its not the DC universe spcace lol looks to humain.. lol we were so right

W/e kk so the new transformers, well i had no expatation since i wasnt planning on to see it.
A chance

1- kk first, the story, .... EW the movie just started and it already feeled like i saw it already. Where is Megatron ???

2- The new girl .. ew not my type at all

3-One of the good point i can see is that this movie made my laught, not alot but it did.

4- THe little boy is a complete machine .... probly stronger then green lantern

Looks like the creator looked at his movie at the same time as i did, like there is SUCH cleanning that should have been done. There a sene where the 3D looks like the old 1990 movie .. like Wikwiki have a boxed face full of polygone .. i was like WTF...

Before keeping up my review... amma give this movie a 6.212452

DONT READ THIS !

kk also... in an other scene my and my firend were like wow, so nub ... (was the first thing we talked about when getting out the theater)
in that scen we can see the little boy, rocking a transformers by his own, with only a grapple. (sigh) Its like fight a dangerous house who wants to kill you.. like fu you cant fight 1v1 vs those thing... w/e he killed it, and then fall and bubblebee save him in mid air (typical), the scene stop when he put him on ground, and the RIGHT next scene, we saw the boy running then seeing some of his Autobot friend captured, hes like ''booo booo ... all ym friend'', and one of them is Bubblebee.... like WOW and he also his the one who save them all so bubblebee basicly put Witwikki down, turned around, got trapped, then jumped OVER the boy while hes not looking. Thats the only possible solution ... w/e this was gay.

Also ... one of the part i hated the most is when the sexy girl is like all scared, she dont want him to go cause she dont think (as me) that he can defeat a transformer by his own) but he is like no stay there... then she gave us her most scared face. A second after we saw her walking alone in a dead city, she end up on MEGATRON like she knew where he was, and start talking with him.. like thats the dummest chat ever... shes full of assurance and being like cocky with the most dangerous of all ... and MEgatron is like .. oh yeah thx sexy your right .. amma go do that .. like WOWOWOWOWO

i can continue over an over ... but i have a job ...

END of review, By kapking who is bored before work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamgay.com
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark side of the moon   Transformers: Dark side of the moon EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Totally agree. 6/10 for me.

Also, the movie was WAY too long. 2.5 hours? So many pointless dialogue scenes could have been omitted...the script was weak once again.

I don't know who you are referring to as the "little boy", but the 3D wasn't bad...but it wasn't amazing either.

The building falling part was great though with the Decepticon Shockwave.
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark side of the moon   Transformers: Dark side of the moon EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

the little boy is .. omg i dont know his name .. the witwitkki guiy ... like the little hero ...

also the building falling was one of the scene i found out so long ...

and other thing that you just made me think about

DONT READ THIS

like ... optimus prime shows up vs shockwave .. he trouws some poops , showave is like grrr then hit optimus prime, who then fall into like construction cable
i have to remember you that optimus prime has a sword.
So hes trap, and 4 or 3 autobot try to free him up...

then we dont heard about him till there is 2 bad people left lol ..
hes like comming back with strong music and everything has he is a hero lol ... (but he will never tell anyone that he was trapped into cable 3/4 time of the fight and had to get 3 autobot to help him .. they probly almost losed casue of him lol

w/e i found this pretty funny lol
Back to top Go down
Elm
no|Surrender Leader
Elm

Number of posts : 5175

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark side of the moon   Transformers: Dark side of the moon EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Yeah hahahaha that was a pretty funny part. He did kill Shockwave's snake things though.
Back to top Go down
https://nosurrendergaming.forumotion.com
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark side of the moon   Transformers: Dark side of the moon EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 am

but almost got killed himself by construction cable .... =_=
Back to top Go down
Dax
no|Surrender Council

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark side of the moon   Transformers: Dark side of the moon EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:37 pm

The first one was probably the one that had the strongest dialogue, but the second one had some decent fight scenes in it. The Dark side of the moon was decent.
Back to top Go down
Kapkin
no|Surrender Leader
Kapkin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark side of the moon   Transformers: Dark side of the moon EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:08 pm

would have been decent with megan fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark side of the moon   Transformers: Dark side of the moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Dark side of the moon
Page 1 of 1