No Surrender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and no mercy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zip/Zipo App [Rejected]

Go down 
+10
eth
bollox
Banana
Tommø
NightShade
Kapkin
Elm
Copyleft
Zim
Zip
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Copyleft
no|Surrender Council
Copyleft

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Zip/Zipo App [Rejected] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zip/Zipo App [Rejected]   Zip/Zipo App [Rejected] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Not sure what you mean by my friend, but alright =p

I am going to leave it at that for now to avoid a flamewar. It's obvious you are taking this the wrong way and being too serious on such a matter. If you want to say anything else, you know how to contact me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminative3.netgoo.org
Banana
no|Surrender Council
Banana

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Zip/Zipo App [Rejected]   Zip/Zipo App [Rejected] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Zip/Zipo App [Rejected] - Page 3 Funny_exam_answers
Back to top Go down
eth

eth

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Zip/Zipo App [Rejected]   Zip/Zipo App [Rejected] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 am

elmo wrote:
Stop being so stuck up just because I chose to leave nS and it went to the shitter.

actually it went to the shitter after i left. plz fallow elm.
Back to top Go down
Tommø
no|Surrender Leader
Tommø

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Zip/Zipo App [Rejected]   Zip/Zipo App [Rejected] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:01 pm

There is really no point of this, elm you don't care about jka or nS then fine, you don't need to say it all fell apart just because YOU left.. Had nothing to do with that, the fact is most of us went inactive due to summer ending and getting back into studies etc, but we will pick up again.

Quote :
It's wrong when you discuss JKJA geek facts with JKJA players that don't actually care (like me) about the Jedi Academy and all other JKJA history.

All the posts in these forums are related to jka lol, it's ajka forum so of course jka is what will be talked about Smile We were all cool before, I don't see the point in critising us or us critisising you, lets just leave it at this. ALTHOUGH I well say nS is far from dying. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zip/Zipo App [Rejected]   Zip/Zipo App [Rejected] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zip/Zipo App [Rejected]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3